Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
A delicious way to prepare fish. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced and divided
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- nonstick cooking spray
- Place fish in Ziploc bag.
- Combine 3/4 cup pineapple juice and 1/2 teaspoons ginger in small bowl.
- Pour over fish, turning to coat.
- Seal bag and marinate in fridge for 2 hours, turning several times.
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 teaspoons ginger, mangoes, kiwi, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and orange peel in medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove fish from marinade, discard marinade.
- Arrange fish on grill.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with mango salsa.