Grilled Swordfish with Mango Salsa
- Mix together salsa ingredients and chill.
- Season swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
- Coat grill rack with cooking oil spray before heating; prepare grill.
- Make basting mixture of equal parts olive oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Grill swordfish over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees) for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, according to the thickness of the fish, or until fish flakes easily.
- Baste frequently with oil/lime mixture.
- Serve swordfish topped with mango salsa, or as a condiment.