Sue Lau's Note:
This is a warm weather favorite for my family. We love to grill and fish is a natural choice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups diced mangoes
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/8 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 -3 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1Mix together salsa ingredients and chill.
- 2Season swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
- 3Coat grill rack with cooking oil spray before heating; prepare grill.
- 4Make basting mixture of equal parts olive oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 5Grill swordfish over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees) for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, according to the thickness of the fish, or until fish flakes easily.
- 6Baste frequently with oil/lime mixture.
- 7Serve swordfish topped with mango salsa, or as a condiment.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish with Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 14.2 g