Uwe Parris's Note:
This recipe comes from a Weight Watchers cook book and has about 305 calories per serving (7 points).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 1 1/4 cups medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 large olives, pitted and halved
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar, plus
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1/4 lb) swordfish steak
- 1Combine the parsley, chives, and thyme in a small bowl.
- 2Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 4Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet, add the garlic and shallot.
- 5Sautê until shallot is translucent, about 3 minutes.
- 6Add the tomatoes and olives and sautê until heated through.
- 7Sir in the vinegar, basil and salt.
- 8Add the pasta and toss to combine; keep warm.
- 9Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare the grill, or spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- 10Rub the swordfish with a generous amount of dried herb mixture.
- 11Grill 5 inches from the heat until the fish is opaque in the center, 4-5 minutes per side.
- 12Serve the swordfish over the pasta.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish with Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g