Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe comes from a Weight Watchers cook book and has about 305 calories per serving (7 points).
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 1 1⁄4 cups medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 large olives, pitted and halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups balsamic vinegar, plus
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1/4 lb) swordfish steak
- Combine the parsley, chives, and thyme in a small bowl.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet, add the garlic and shallot.
- Sautê until shallot is translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and olives and sautê until heated through.
- Sir in the vinegar, basil and salt.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine; keep warm.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare the grill, or spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Rub the swordfish with a generous amount of dried herb mixture.
- Grill 5 inches from the heat until the fish is opaque in the center, 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve the swordfish over the pasta.