Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Grilled Swordfish With Lemon Caper Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Brush swordfish with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broiler 3-5 minutes until browned outside and just opaque throughout.
- While fish is grilling, in a small saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, capers, garlic and salt.
- Heat on grill or stovetop until butter is melted and flavors have combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve swordfish with butter sauce spooned on top.