Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was delicious! From our very special grocers here in Western New York.
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Saute onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil in medium saute pan until softened.
- Add beans, saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley, and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Brush swordfish with 2 Tbsp oilve oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish on High 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once.
- Use fish basket for added convenience.
- Cook to 140 degrees.
- Place cooked bean mixture on serving plate.
- Lay fish on top and sprinkle with balsamic.