Recipe by CountryLady
Grilled swordfish is positively delicious and makes an incredible change from the regular carnivorous BBQ's. It can also be cooked on a rack or tray 4 inches below the heat source I the oven & broiled. Prep time includes marinading.
- 2 swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of
- bay leaf
- chopped dill
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks in shallow pan or baking dish.
- Season with salt& pepper.
- Coat both sides with mustard.
- Combine juice with oil& pour over fish.
- Dot with leaves& dill; let marinade for at least an hour.
- Cook on hot coals for 8 minutes.
- Turn& baste with remaining marinade.
- Grill for another 6- 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.