1/1 Photo of Grilled Swordfish Steaks
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Grilled swordfish is positively delicious and makes an incredible change from the regular carnivorous BBQ's. It can also be cooked on a rack or tray 4 inches below the heat source I the oven & broiled. Prep time includes marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steaks in shallow pan or baking dish.
- 2Season with salt& pepper.
- 3Coat both sides with mustard.
- 4Combine juice with oil& pour over fish.
- 5Dot with leaves& dill; let marinade for at least an hour.
- 6Cook on hot coals for 8 minutes.
- 7Turn& baste with remaining marinade.
- 8Grill for another 6- 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- 9Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g