Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets. It can be replaced with fresh tuna fish.
- 4 large swordfish steaks, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- lemon wedge
- 1.Prick swordfish all over and place in shallow, glass dish.
- 2.Combine all remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges, which are used for garnish.
- 3.Pour over the swordfish. Marinate for 1 to 3 hours (or longer, if desired).
- 4.Broil or grill fish using moderate heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting with remaining marinade.
- 5.Serve Barbecued Swordfish Steaks with lemon wedges.