Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Dallas Morning News. Serve with Tomatillo Salsa or Cilantro-Lime Butter.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (1 large lime)
- 4 swordfish steaks, 1-in thick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Prepare grill. While grill is heating, combine olive oil and lime juice in a wide, shallow glass pan. (Do not use metal). Coat both sides of fish in mixture. Sprinkle with pepper. Set fish aside and allow to marinate until the fire is ready.
- Grill swordfish steaks about 10 minutes, turning several times. Remove from heat and salt if desired.