Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This also works well with lavash.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fruity olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of (finely grated)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 3⁄4 lb swordfish steak
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 8 -12 small spinach leaves
- Mix together 1 tablspoon olive oil, half the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Add the swordfish; marinate 20 minutes; turn 2-3 times to coat well.
- In a bowl, mix together the rice, tomatoes, dill, onion, capers, garlic, lemon zest, remaining lemon juice, and 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Over a well-greased grill rack, over medium-high heat, grill the swordfish for 3-5 minutes per side or until just cooked through; baste frequently with left-over marinade.
- Let swordfish cool; flake and toss into rice mixture.
- Place tortilla on flat surface.
- Cover with a layer of spinach leaves.
- Place 1/4 of the salad mixture onto the tortilla leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Roll up burrito-style.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve whole or cut in half on the bias.