My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2In small non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- 3Add shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in thyme, sugar, lemon peel, mustard and wine until well-blended.
- 5Spread half of mixture on 1 side of swordfish steaks.
- 6When ready to grill, oil grill rack.
- 7Place swordfish, spread-side up, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- 8Cook 6 minutes.
- 9Turn swordfish; spread remaining shallot mixture over swordfish.
- 10Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until center of fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swordfish
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g