1/1 Photo of Grilled Swiss Cheese and Apples Sandwiches
Adding apple butter is optional, but I highly recommend it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet to medium-high.
- 2Spread butter on 6 slices of bread. Add 3 slices of bread to skillet, butter side down.
- 3If using apple butter, dollop a spoonful on the skillet bread and spread around. Add slices of apples to bread and top with a slice of cheese. Add remaining bread, butter side up.
- 4Fry until underside is dark, golden brown, then flip over and cook until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Swiss Cheese and Apples Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 394.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g