Recipe by Koriander
We had these last night with grilled Salmon and I was surprised - they were very tasty! We really like sweet potatoes so I look for different ways to prepare them. An outdoor grill or a George Foreman grill can be used. Quantity of potatoes and seasoning can be adjusted to your personal preference. Recipe came from our grocery store's Apron's cookbook. Enjoy!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and rinsed
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon blackening seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together blackened seasoning and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning moreso on flat side and lightly all around.
- INDOOR GRILL: place potatoes on grill, flat side down. Close lid and cook approximately 4 to 5 minutes - grill marks are good. OUTDOOR GRILL: place potatoes on grill, flat side down, and cook approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- If you determine potatoes are not quite done, put in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!