Prep 1 min
Cook 50 mins
Another great vegetable to grill. You can season it really however you wish but I have suggestions below. Quantity and measurements are optional and to taste (added for submission).
- 1 sweet potato (as many as you like)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄16 teaspoon paprika or 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat the grill to a medium temperature. If using a charcoal grill, wait to coals are about white.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the highest rack.
- Turn a quarter turn every 10 minutes.
- Check for tenderness after 40 minutes. (If there are still hard spots, continue to turn every 5 minutes until done).
- Serve with butter and a little paprika or with butter and brown sugar.
This is a wonderful recipe. I grilled chicken and these sweet potatoes. Delicious. Thank you for an easy grilling recipe.