Recipe by Audrey M
I when I am able to prepare my whole meal on the grill so I don't have to run between my stove nad grill.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 minced garlic clove
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange sweet potatoes in a steamer basket,place over boiling water.
- Cover and steam 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; add sweet potato wedges and toss gently.
- Drain sweet potatoes, reserving soy sauce mixture.
- Arrange sweet potato in a single layer in a grill basket coated with cooking spray; brush wedges with sesame oil.
- Cook wedges on grill with lid down for 15 minutes, basting with reserved soy sauce mixture turning wedges several times.