- 450 g sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- to taste seasoning
- 225 g salad leaves
- 110 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill (broiler) to a medium heat and brush the potato slices with the olive oil.
- Season and grill for 10 minutes on each side until tender.
- Arrange salad leaves, tomatoes and seeds on a platter.
- Make the dressing by pouring into a jug and whisking well.
- Drizzle over the salad leaves.
- Place the hot potato slices on the salad and serve.