Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
From First Magazine, July, 2007. Haven't tried these yet but they sound easy and interesting. Just going through my old magazine clutter and thought I'd get it posted.
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped, like La Morena brand
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into wedges
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning, like Montreal steak seasoning
- Heat grill.
- Wrap garlic in foil; grill 12 minutes or until softened, turning once; peel and smash cloves.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, mayonnaise, and chopped chipotle in adobo.
- Meanwhile, coat sweet potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- Grill potato wedges 8 minutes, or until golden and tender, turning once.
- Serve with the garlic-chipotle mayonnaise dip.