Recipe by Rita~
Forget Thanksgiving and enjoy these summer grilled sweet potatoes made a bit spicy and smoky!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
I didn't read the directions correctly and didn't add the marinade in the grill packets. Anyway, this was an easy and pretty was to make potatoes. Great side dish to salmon.
- 1 russet potato, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 8 wedges
- 78.07 ml lemonade
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zip lock bag add all ingredients, mix to evenly coat potatoes. Seal and let sit for 1 hour.
- On a heavy duty aluminum foil place potatoes alternating slices of russet and sweet.
- Pour marinade over all. enclose to cover.
- On a preheat grill cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from foil and char on grill to get grill marks on each side.