Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Forget Thanksgiving and enjoy these summer grilled sweet potatoes made a bit spicy and smoky!
- 1 russet potato, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄3 cup lemonade
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- In a large zip lock bag add all ingredients, mix to evenly coat potatoes. Seal and let sit for 1 hour.
- On a heavy duty aluminum foil place potatoes alternating slices of russet and sweet.
- Pour marinade over all. enclose to cover.
- On a preheat grill cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from foil and char on grill to get grill marks on each side.
I didn't read the directions correctly and didn't add the marinade in the grill packets. Anyway, this was an easy and pretty was to make potatoes. Great side dish to salmon.
Excellent potatoes! I made this just as written and loved it. Thanks for posting. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.