Forget Thanksgiving and enjoy these summer grilled sweet potatoes made a bit spicy and smoky!
Make and share this Grilled Sweet Potato and Russet Potato recipe from Food.com.
- In a large zip lock bag add all ingredients, mix to evenly coat potatoes. Seal and let sit for 1 hour.
- On a heavy duty aluminum foil place potatoes alternating slices of russet and sweet.
- Pour marinade over all. enclose to cover.
- On a preheat grill cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from foil and char on grill to get grill marks on each side.