1/5 Photos of Grilled Sweet Potato and Russet Potato
Forget Thanksgiving and enjoy these summer grilled sweet potatoes made a bit spicy and smoky!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large zip lock bag add all ingredients, mix to evenly coat potatoes. Seal and let sit for 1 hour.
- 2On a heavy duty aluminum foil place potatoes alternating slices of russet and sweet.
- 3Pour marinade over all. enclose to cover.
- 4On a preheat grill cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from foil and char on grill to get grill marks on each side.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sweet Potato and Russet Potato
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo