1/2 Photos of Grilled Sweet Potato and Pepper Packets
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
From Betty Crocker's web site. A great way to make sweet potatoes on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Cut a piece of foil about 18 x 18 inches square. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- 3Place sweet potatoes on foil, top with yellow pepper.
- 4Mix together the melted honey, butter, and seasoned salt. Pour over potato/pepper mixture. Toss slightly to distribute honey/butter.
- 5Note: You can add the chives to the vegetables now, or wait until after cooking and sprinkle them on top.
- 6Fold foil over vegetables and crimp to seal. Make sure you have a tight seal, but allow for circulation and expansion during grilling.
- 7Grill 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Cut open foil packet and sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sweet Potato and Pepper Packets
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: