- 2 medium dark orange sweet potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1 inch cubes (about 1/3 pound per sweet potato)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- cooking spray
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cut a piece of foil about 18 x 18 inches square. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes on foil, top with yellow pepper.
- Mix together the melted honey, butter, and seasoned salt. Pour over potato/pepper mixture. Toss slightly to distribute honey/butter.
- Note: You can add the chives to the vegetables now, or wait until after cooking and sprinkle them on top.
- Fold foil over vegetables and crimp to seal. Make sure you have a tight seal, but allow for circulation and expansion during grilling.
- Grill 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Cut open foil packet and sprinkle with chives.