Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Betty Crocker's web site. A great way to make sweet potatoes on the grill.
Make and share this Grilled Sweet Potato and Pepper Packets recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cut a piece of foil about 18 x 18 inches square. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes on foil, top with yellow pepper.
- Mix together the melted honey, butter, and seasoned salt. Pour over potato/pepper mixture. Toss slightly to distribute honey/butter.
- Note: You can add the chives to the vegetables now, or wait until after cooking and sprinkle them on top.
- Fold foil over vegetables and crimp to seal. Make sure you have a tight seal, but allow for circulation and expansion during grilling.
- Grill 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Cut open foil packet and sprinkle with chives.