Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
This is a nice side dish for steak pork or fish.
Make and share this Grilled Sweet Peppers & Onions recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Grilled onion and pepper over medium coals until tender 12 to 15 minutes.
- Then saute for few minutes in a skillet until soften.
I took a chance on this one. The instructions didnt make sense at all. With some tweeking I will make again! Here is what I did... Used only peppers (different colors) in wide slices. Places all ingredients in a zip-bag. Added a little salt and pepper. Let it marinate about 30 mins in refrigerator. Grilled on the grill till fork tender. I were pretty good but couldnt taste the marinade. Next time I will let them sit for atleast 2 hours.