1/3 Photos of Grilled Sweet Pepper Poppers
Delicious grilled appetizer. A nice change from regular hot poppers. My grandson devours these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spoon sour cream into a 1-quart zip-loc freezer bag; seal and chill.
- 2Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3Rinse peppers; cut in half length-wise. Remove seeds and veins.
- 4Mix together in small bowl cheese, tomato, onion, cilantro and salt.
- 5Fill pepper halves evenly with cheese mixture; pressing it into hollows.
- 6Lay filled peppers, cheese side up on grill (I use a grill pan for ease, but it's not necessary).
- 7Cook until blistered and slightly charred on the bottoms, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- 8With a wide spatula, move peppers to serving platter.
- 9Snip 3/4-inch corner off the sour cream bag and pipe evenly over the hot peppers.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sweet Pepper Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 455.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g