Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
20 Minute Meals
Make and share this Grilled Summer Squash Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil; arrange zucchini and squash in a single layer and brush with dressing.
- Broil 4 inches from heat, turning after 4-5 minutes and brushing with dressing after turning, until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Place bread on baking sheet and broil until toasted on both sides.
- Arrange arugula on toasts; brush with dressing.
- Top with alternating slices of both kinds of squash and the cheese.