Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
20 Minute Meals
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- caesar salad dressing (or citrus vinaigrette for brushing)
- 4 slices crusty Italian bread
- 8 -12 leaves arugula
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil; arrange zucchini and squash in a single layer and brush with dressing.
- Broil 4 inches from heat, turning after 4-5 minutes and brushing with dressing after turning, until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Place bread on baking sheet and broil until toasted on both sides.
- Arrange arugula on toasts; brush with dressing.
- Top with alternating slices of both kinds of squash and the cheese.