Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a recipe I got from a Tyson chicken cookbook. It has a wonderful flavor when left to marinate overnight! Cooking time includes minimum marinate time.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large zip top bag and mix well.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Add chicken to marinade.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 18-25 minutes or until done.