Recipe by couponmommy123
I found this recipe on Food network website. And I thought wow this sounds delicious. With all the tomatos ripening this would be a great recipe to make right now! Recipe courtesy The Neelys, 2008
- 6 large tomatoes
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml chopped basil leaves
- 170.09 g goat cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml cooked orzo pasta
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the tomatoes and core them, removing all the seeds and juice.
- In a medium bowl add the onions, basil, and goat cheese. Mix and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add cooked orzo and combine. Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes. Top the tomatoes with the Parmesan.
- Place the tomatoes directly on the grill with the cover closed and cook for 10 minutes. The juices will begin to run. Remove from grill and place on platter.