I found this recipe on Food network website. And I thought wow this sounds delicious. With all the tomatos ripening this would be a great recipe to make right now! Recipe courtesy The Neelys, 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- 3Cut the tomatoes and core them, removing all the seeds and juice.
- 4In a medium bowl add the onions, basil, and goat cheese. Mix and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add cooked orzo and combine. Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes. Top the tomatoes with the Parmesan.
- 5Place the tomatoes directly on the grill with the cover closed and cook for 10 minutes. The juices will begin to run. Remove from grill and place on platter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g