1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Dr. Ruth's Note:
Boneless pork loin stuffed with Garlic & Basil Couscous with red & yellow peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare couscous according to directions on box
- 2Add chopped peppers to couscous
- 3Butterfly pork loin
- 4Season pork loin generously with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper & Mrs. Dash garlic herb seasonings
- 5Spread couscous mixture on pork loin, leaving a one inch border all the way around the pork loin.
- 6Roll up pork loin securely - tie with kitchen twine
- 7Season generously on the outside of the loin with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper and Mrs. Dash garlic herb.
- 8Brown on all sides on a very hot grill
- 9Grill for 90 minutes (or until done according to a meat thermometer) on the grill using the indirect heat method.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and basil whole wheat couscous