Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Boneless pork loin stuffed with Garlic & Basil Couscous with red & yellow peppers.
Make and share this Grilled Stuffed Roast Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare couscous according to directions on box
- Add chopped peppers to couscous
- Butterfly pork loin
- Season pork loin generously with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper & Mrs. Dash garlic herb seasonings
- Spread couscous mixture on pork loin, leaving a one inch border all the way around the pork loin.
- Roll up pork loin securely - tie with kitchen twine
- Season generously on the outside of the loin with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper and Mrs. Dash garlic herb.
- Brown on all sides on a very hot grill
- Grill for 90 minutes (or until done according to a meat thermometer) on the grill using the indirect heat method.