Recipe by Kim Weimer
These Ports are wonderful on a warm summer night. Not only are they healthy. But Great tasting too.
Top Review by zaar junkie
Yummy. I made this a tad healthier by using wedges of laughing cow cheese for the cream cheese and turkey bacon in place of pork. Easy and delicious. Great on the grill. Thanks for posting!
- 4 portabella mushroom caps, only, about the same size
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 slices crisp bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and wash the Portabellos caps.
- In a small bowl mix The bread crumbs and cream cheese.
- Crumble the bacon into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread generously over the portabello caps.
- Place two caps together and grill for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.