weekend cooker's Note:
Great with a salad and a glass of wine. Easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- 3/4 cup dry red wine or 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin, to within 1/2 inch of bottom.
- 2In a large reusable plastic bag, combine the wine, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, curry, ginger, and pepper, then add the pork.
- 3Seal bag and turn to coat, and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- 4In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil, and stir in stuffing mix.
- 5Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Cool.
- 6Drain and discard marinade.
- 7Open tenderloins so that they lie flat, and spread stuffing down the center of each.
- 8Close tenderloins and tie at 1 1/2 inch intervals with kitchen strings.
- 9Coat grill rack with cooking spray, before starting the grill, and prepare grill for indirect heat.
- 10Grill pork, covered over medium/hot heat for 25-40 minutesor until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 338.7 mg
- Sodium 1148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 108.4 g