Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great with a salad and a glass of wine. Easy to prepare.
Make and share this Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenderloins recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- 3⁄4 cup dry red wine or 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin, to within 1/2 inch of bottom.
- In a large reusable plastic bag, combine the wine, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, curry, ginger, and pepper, then add the pork.
- Seal bag and turn to coat, and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil, and stir in stuffing mix.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Open tenderloins so that they lie flat, and spread stuffing down the center of each.
- Close tenderloins and tie at 1 1/2 inch intervals with kitchen strings.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray, before starting the grill, and prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Grill pork, covered over medium/hot heat for 25-40 minutesor until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Was very tasty! Had a great flavor. The middle of the loinwas very tender, but the ends were just a little bit dry, not sure how to eliminate this problem. Will definitely make again! Family was begging for more! The pork is just a little sweet and the stuffing gets a nice crust to it. I did wrapped in bacon and smoked on the grill I made for PRMR 2013..... Thank you!!! Happy Cooking to you ! Grpa