1/9 Photos of Grilled Stuffed Pork Loin
1 hr 30 mins
Red Apple Guy's Note:
While this would work fine in an oven, I prefer grilled or smoked pork loin. It's a relatively fast cook and flavorful meal especially stuffed with Swiss cheese and fresh spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1make the rub by roasting the corriander in a hot skillet for about 3 minutes or until you can smell the corriander. Grind this and the oregano with a mortar and pestle or spice grinder. Add all other rub ingredients and mix well.
- 2Rinse and dry the pork loin.
- 3Using a sharp, long knife cut 1/2 inch above the cutting surface as you roll the loin out. You should have a continuous slab of meat once complete.
- 4Apply a little rub to the surface.
- 5layer the spinach over the surface.
- 6add the cheese.
- 7roll the pork loin and tie with butcher twine.
- 8Sprinkle the rub over the outside surface and rub it inches.
- 9Place it on a grill so that it cooks indirectly and is not directly over the coals. If using propane, cook over the burners not lighted.
- 10If desired, add smoke wood, chips or a foil packet with wood chips.
- 11Cook until internal temperature of the meat is 160°F.
- 12Let the roast rest 15 minutes or so before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 884.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: