This is not only for Weight Watchers! I love fruit grilled as a side for grilled meat. Hope you all will enjoy it too! If you can't find very ripe pears for this recipe, substitute peaches or plums. To peel hazelnuts, toast them until the papery outer skins crack, cool, then rub gently between your fingers. 3 Points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Peel, halve and core pear.
- 3Cut a small slice off the rounded side of each pear half so halves will stand on grill.
- 4Set pear halves on grill, flat side down; brush with honey.
- 5Grill 10 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with honey.
- 6While pears are grilling, make filling.
- 7In a small pan, stir together hazelnuts and oats over medium heat until lightly toasted.
- 8Stir in butter until it melts.
- 9Remove from heat; stir in sugar and nectar.
- 10When pears are hot and tender, spoon filling into centers and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Pears
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: