Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious appetizer for grilling out!
Make and share this Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms & Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package whole mushrooms (fresh)
- 1 (16 ounce) cream cheese
- 2 -3 green bell peppers (sliced length wise)
- 4 -5 fresh jalapeno peppers (Sliced length wise)
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon
- First slice your jalapenos & bell peppers.
- Next remove stems from mushrooms.
- Then mix the cream cheese and dry ranch mix.
- Place mixture on top of sliced peppers and whole mushrooms.
- After that top with small slices of bacon.
- Place on grill & cook till bacon is ready!