Recipe by Danielle K.
Found on Chef To The Rescue website. I love mushrooms, so I would like to try this one.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 16 large button mushroom caps
- stems mushroom, finely chopped
- 2 cups whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- hot sauce
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a grilling pan with the cooking spray.
- Preheat Grill.
- Over medium-high heat oil in a sauce pan.
- Once warm add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft.
- Add chopped mushroom stems and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and add breadcrumbs, parsley hot sauce and parmesean cheese. Mix well.
- Fill mushroom caps with the mixture and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put caps on grilling pan and grill until golden brown. Turn over and cook until browned. serve immediately.