Michael Isaza's Note:
Grilled mushrooms stuffed with sausage. Delicious outdoor appetizer. Guests will gobble them right up. One of our grilling favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stems from the mushroom but save for stuffing.
- 2Finely chop your vegetables and mushroom stems.
- 3Cook sausage adding the vegetables and mushroom stems when sausage is almost done.
- 4Make sure you break up your sausage finely.
- 5Drain grease and allow to cool a few minutes.
- 6Crush your crackers (it's easier to do while still in the wrapper) and add to sausage mixture along with 1 egg and seasoning.
- 7Pack as much of the stuffing into the mushroom cap as will fit.
- 8Finally, dip the bottom of the mushroom into melted butter and grill until hot.
- 9Amazing outcome.
- 10The absolute best outdoor appetizer.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms.
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.9
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.8 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jimmy Dean sausage