Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Grilled mushrooms stuffed with sausage. Delicious outdoor appetizer. Guests will gobble them right up. One of our grilling favorites.
- Remove the stems from the mushroom but save for stuffing.
- Finely chop your vegetables and mushroom stems.
- Cook sausage adding the vegetables and mushroom stems when sausage is almost done.
- Make sure you break up your sausage finely.
- Drain grease and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Crush your crackers (it's easier to do while still in the wrapper) and add to sausage mixture along with 1 egg and seasoning.
- Pack as much of the stuffing into the mushroom cap as will fit.
- Finally, dip the bottom of the mushroom into melted butter and grill until hot.
- Amazing outcome.
- The absolute best outdoor appetizer.