1/2 Photos of Grilled Stuffed Mozzarella Tomatoes
This is a appetizer or side dish(ish), great for summer parties and even served cold the day after for picnics. For super easy clean up, grill on a disposable aluminum pan, the kind you find at the dollar store...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve tomatoes and scoop out insides leaving 1/2-inch thick shell.
- 2Chop pulp and set aside.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, butter, basil, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and tomato pulp.
- 4Fill tomato halves with cheesy breadcrumb.
- 5Spray cooking spray lightly on the bottom of aluminum pan.
- 6Place tomato halves in disposable pan and wrap top loosely with foil.
- 7If grilling, set over grill for at least 10 minutes.
- 8If oven baking, bake at 350° for 15 minutes and broil until cheese is browned and bubbly.
- 9Uncover and serve on pan with large sprigs of parsley or curly parsley.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Mozzarella Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 203.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g