1/1 Photo of Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos With Grilled Red Pepper-Tomato Sauce
These stuffed jalapeno's with the red pepper sauce are sure to be a hit at your next party. These are always one of the first plates to empty. Making a double batch is always a must. This is an old Bobby Flay recipe that I have made many many times. When I don't feel like grilling the corn I will just use a 10.5 oz can of super crisp sweet corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces shredded aged white cheddar cheese
- 2 ears corn, grilled in husk and kernels removed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 jalapenos, peppers- halved stemmed and seeded
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
Grilled Red Pepper-Tomato Sauce
- 1Heat grill to medium.
- 2Whisk together cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Fold in the cheddar, corn and green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Fill each jalapeno half with about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and sprinkle the top with some of the ancho powder.
- 4Place on the grill, filling side up and cook until slightly charred and tender about 7-8 minutes. Spoon the red pepper sauce onto a platter and top with jalapenos.
- 5For the Red Pepper Sauce combine the grilled pepper, tomoatoes, vinegar, honey and cilantro in a food processor and process until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add oil and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos With Grilled Red Pepper-Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
aged white cheddar cheese