This is my favorite jalapeno recipe. Friends and family always request this at BBQ's! These jalapenos will not be hot/spicy if prepared properly. Boiling the jalapenos ensures that they are fully done when the bacon is done. The filling tastes the best when prepared a day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together ranch mix, softened cream cheese, and cheddar cheese in small bowl. Refrigerate overnight for flavors to combine.
- 2Cut stem end off of jalapeno and slice in half lenghtwise. Remove all seeds and white ribbing. I wear latex gloves to do this and use my fingernail through the glove to remove all of the white. The heat is in the white part and the seeds.
- 3Boil jalapenos in water until they are bright green and partially done, about 5 minutes or so. Be sure to turn on your vent hood, they make you cough when you are boiling them. Drain them and let them cool for a bit.
- 4Cut each slice of bacon into 3 pieces.
- 5Place a spoonful of cream cheese mixture in the jalapeno. Wrap slice of bacon around it and secure it with a toothpick.
- 6Place on gas grill or BBQ pit and cook until bacon is done.
- 7Serve warm. Cleaning the jalapenos is time consuming but well worth it. They are addicting!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 296.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix