1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A Mario Batali recipe. Cooking time reflects marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 12 grape leaves on the countertop.
- 2In a mixing bowl, blend the goat cheese and black pepper until homogeneous.
- 3Place a generous tablespoon of goat cheese in the center of each leaf.
- 4Fold in the sides of each leaf, then roll up burrito fashion and tie with kitchen string.
- 5Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each and refrigerate for one hour.
- 6Preheat the grill.
- 7Place the chilled packets over the medium hot part of the grill.
- 8Cook until the leaves are just starting to char all over, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- 9Place 3 packets on each plate and drizzle with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and a dusting of fresh thyme.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Grape Leaves With Goat Cheese and Black Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 765.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g