Recipe by Ltkeeper1
This Recipe is easy & the yield is up to you. The Peppers will have a Sweet Smoky Flavor.
Directions See How It's Made
- I had 3 peppers fresh from the garden so I Started by washing then Grilling all 3 until they were Hot to the touch. (Note: turn them over every 2-3 minutes so they don't burn too much on any given side). Grill on Low Heat.
- While the peppers are cooking, mix up the cheese mixture so it will be ready for the next step.
- After the peppers have been on the grill long enough they feel hot to the touch, take them off and take the tops off and cut a slit down the length of each pepper. Roll the cheese mixture together in your hands so that it lays loosly inside the peppers. Put the peppers back on the grill untill the cheese mixture starts melting.
- Please note that you should increase the amounts of the cheeses by 1/4 for any additional bell pepper.
- Now they are ready to eat, how you serve them or how much yield is up to you.