1/1 Photo of Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Wonderful dish that looks and tastes fancy, but is super easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- 2Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lenghth wise down one side of the breast(Do NOT "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down ONE side!).
- 3Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese.
- 4Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut with them.
- 5Place the on the grill and heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked (about 20 minutes.).
- 6Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.6
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 454.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: