Recipe by AZRoxy63
Wonderful dish that looks and tastes fancy, but is super easy to make!
Top Review by * Pamela *
Quick and easy! The only change I would make would be to cube the cheese and prehaps add a bit of mayo to the broccoli/cheese mixture to make it stick together easier before stuffing. I have added this to my "3 ingredient of less" cookbook-thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lenghth wise down one side of the breast(Do NOT "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down ONE side!).
- Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese.
- Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut with them.
- Place the on the grill and heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked (about 20 minutes.).
- Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!