- 1 1⁄2 lbs strawberries, timed
- lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 baguette, split and sliced crosswise into thirds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium.
- In a large saucepan, mash together the strawberries, lemon juice and vinegar and cook over high heat until softened, 2-4 minutes.
- Spread 2 T condensed milk on the cut sides of each baguette slice; let soak in 1-2 minutes.
- Grill the bread crust side down until warm, about 2 minutes; turn and grill until golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Top the grilled bread with the strawberries and let stand for a few minutes before serving.