Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light, summer dessert. These sweet strawberries would taste wonderful atop a scoop of cold vanilla ice cream.
- Set grill to med-hot.
- Mix honey and vanilla in small bowl, set aside.
- Place strawberries on a piece of foil.
- Drizzle strawberries with honey-vanilla mixture.
- Fold foil to create a packet.
- Grill for approximately 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
These were Mmm, mmm good! I liked how quick it was and everyone agreed the smell was heavenly! I tripled the recipe because we used it as filling for crepes. Next time I would maybe "marinate" the 'berries for 1/2 hour or so before grilling to lock in the vanilla flavour. Made for TOTM.