Recipe by Derf
Great appetizer or salad for the summer, try it at your next BBQ, you'll love it!! Even use it for a dessert. from Cooking Light
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 lb firm black plum, halved and pitted
- 1 lb firm peach, halved and pitted
- 1 lb firm nectarine, halved and pitted
- 1⁄2 lb apricot, halved and pitted
- cooking spray
- mint sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare fruit, place fruit on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill.
- Drizzle fruit with dressing.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.