Recipe by Topher
From cooking light. I can't wait to try this when it gets warm enough to grill. I bet other fruit like kiwi or melon would go well with this too.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 lb firm black plum, halved and pitted
- 1 lb firm peach, halved and pitted
- 1⁄2 lb firm nectarine, halved and pitted
- 1⁄2 lb firm pluots, halved and pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare fruit, place fruit on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill. Drizzle fruit with dressing.