Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love to serve simple fruit desserts for both the family and company. You cannot get any simpler. You can basically use whatever stone fruit is available.
- 4 peaches, halved and de-pipped
- 4 nectarines, halved and de-pipped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ice cream or mascarpone cheese, to serve
- Preheat grill to high. You can use an outdoor barbeque but place fruit cut side down.
- Place fruit in heatproof dish and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Grill for 10 - 15 minutes until caramelised.
- Serve warm with icecream or cheese.