Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a nice steak to fix when the weather warms and you break out the grill for the first time.
Top Review by Peter J
Very nice! Really quick to put together and a beautiful blend of flavors. I made the recipe for two using T-bones but made the full quantity of sauce so there was extra to use on some salad vegies. We also enjoyed the last little bit as a dip for some cracker just to top things off.
- 4 boneless beef sirloin steaks or 4 rib eye steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with 1/2 of the garlic pepper seasoning.
- Grill uncovered, directly over medium coals until desired doneness.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, mustard, chives and remaining garlic pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon over hot steaks.