- 4 top sirloin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup gin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons pimento-stuffed green olives (sliced)
- lemon peel strip
- 1⁄2 onion (sliced thin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix green onions, gin, oil and lemon peel together in plastic bag, add steaks, marinde in frig. for about 30 minute.
- Discard marinade, press pepper corns into both sides of the steak.
- Grill until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Garnish steaks with olives, lemon strips and sliced onion.