Grilled Steaks with Berry Sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- While grill is heating, prepare the sauce by combining jam and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam is melted; once melted remove from heat.
- Rub pepper onto both sides of each steak (and you may add a little salt too if desired).
- Grill steaks over medium heat for about 8-12 minutes, or until cooked to your liking, turning once.
- When steaks are cooked, set onto plates and pour sauce to taste over each and garnish with berries.
- You may also choose to broil these, according to your broiler's instructions, for the same time as for grilling.