Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Pillsbury's Complete Cookbook.
Make and share this Grilled Steaks with Berry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- While grill is heating, prepare the sauce by combining jam and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam is melted; once melted remove from heat.
- Rub pepper onto both sides of each steak (and you may add a little salt too if desired).
- Grill steaks over medium heat for about 8-12 minutes, or until cooked to your liking, turning once.
- When steaks are cooked, set onto plates and pour sauce to taste over each and garnish with berries.
- You may also choose to broil these, according to your broiler's instructions, for the same time as for grilling.
Wow, this was great! I was skeptical of the recipe, but glad I tried it! I omitted the fresh berries only because I didn't have any on hand - still very yummy!
Oh my gosh Heather, the steaks were delicious. I used Raspberry jam, sugar free. It was delicious such a nice sweet sour flavor and so easy to make. DH loved it. I will be making these again soon will try the Blackberry version. Thank you very much for the recipe.