From Southern Living. This recipe won top honors at the National Beef Cook-Off. The SL cooking staff served the cheese sauce in hollowed out lemon halves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add vinaigrette and preserves to a blender; process until smooth.
- 2Place steaks and vinaigrette mixture in a shallow dish or large zip-lock freezer bag; cover or seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 3Remove steaks from marinade and thow away marinade.
- 4Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over med-high heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- 5Remove to a serving platter and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; keep warm.
- 6Heat cheese in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently for 2-4 minutes or until melted.
- 7Serve cheese sauce with steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steaks Balsamico
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 695.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef chuck steaks
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs