Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Heat up the grill and make these quick, tasty steak and spinach wraps today!
- 8 ounces sirloin steaks or 8 ounces top loin steak
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 plums
- olive oil, to brush
- 8 1⁄2 ounces spinach, salad kit
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly into crescents
- 6 (10 inch) multi-grain wraps or 6 (10 inch) multi-grain tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill steak to disired doneness. Cover, let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Cut plums in half, remove seed. Slice horizontally into 3 slices. Brush with oil and grill on each side until tender. Cool slightly, cut into chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in salad except White Balsamic Vinegar, in large bowl. Add plums and onion, toss well. Toss with dressing.
- Microwave wraps or tortillas for 35 to 40 seconds, to soften. Divide salad mixture and sliced steak among wraps and roll up.